[TYPO3-dev] Ugly hack in alt_main.php

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Jan 12 12:17:20 CET 2007

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> please forget for a moment all personal conflicts.

What conflicts? :)

> Indeed the storing of information is suboptimal. When I return after doing
> some things to a module i want to continue at the same point when I left the
> module. So a cookie-based storing makes absolute sense for me. in the moment
> the settings are stored in JS and will be lost on the next page.
> So it makes sense to improve this storing of information - in my opinion ;-)

No problem, where is the proposal or patch to put in? :)

There was one thread here asking to add one feature request to core for
4.1. Since there was a good and clean patch, it was added to core today.

It is only a matter of providing good solution and asking [politely and
not offensively] to integrate it. But if there is no patch and there are
only complains, than why bother?

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/