[TYPO3-dev] cropHtml as new Feature for stdWrap

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Jan 11 14:49:31 CET 2007

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Mario Matzulla schrieb:
>
>> Hi Steffen,
>>
>> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I developed a function that allows cropHtml taking care of open tags.
>>> I postet it here:
>>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4747
>>>
>>> and you may have a look online at
>>> http://www.sk-typo3.de/xmltree.php
>>>
>>> This could be an extension of stdWrap-function (new function cropHtml)
>>> - please let me know what you think about it.
>>>
>> I like it a lot ;)
>>
>> @list: What has to be done to get this into the core? More votes?
>>

> An interested Core dev.
>
> What I still dislike is that it uses a PHP extension that comes only via
> PECL. But I have no idea if TYPO3 doesn't rely on it.
>
> Masi

hey masi,

On this page (http://pecl.php.net/package/domxml)
I read that domxml already comes with 4.x I didn't test it on my system.
but it sounds like that it is available for all installations 4.x which
is good.

On my default 5.1.x installation (mac osX) it's not available,
however I know for sure there are similar functions available for 5.x

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance Typo3 Developer