[TYPO3-dev] 4.0.4 question

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Jan 11 07:32:14 CET 2007

Hello,

Steffen Kamper a écrit :
> i think time was running out before christmas. It was announced here in the
> list, and then the security problem was more important.
> It's stable, but other releases will follow :)

I have found the new features of 4.0.4 now on the wiki:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_4.0.4

* Fixing important security issue in rtehtmlarea
* Fix bug #2935: invalid HTML in Web>Versioning (quotes)
* Add page tree update to publish button of module Web>Versioning
* Fixed bug #4555: double posts in tt_board did not get detected because
of unintended conversion into a negative integer

- Franz