[TYPO3-dev] Flexform Pagebrowser

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Jan 10 22:00:26 CET 2007

Mark Schmidt wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I want to develop an extension where I need a pagebrowser in my flexform
> (something like this Starting-Point-Thingie). Do I have to do this via a
> user-class or is there a predefined flexform-entry for it?
>
> And: Are there any good flexform tutorials / overviews with all the
> possibilities out there?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Mark

Hey mark,

Best place to look is : http://typo3.org/documentation

For a page browser I use this:
                    <pages>
                        <TCEforms>
                            <exclude>1</exclude>

<label>LLL:EXT:shop/locallang_db.xml:tx_gmshop.pi_flexform.startingpoint</label>
                            <config>
                                <type>group</type>
                                <internal_type>db</internal_type>
                                <allowed>pages</allowed>