[TYPO3-dev] several Problems with 4.1 Beta 2

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Tue Jan 9 10:03:16 CET 2007

"Martin Kutschker" <Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:mailman.1.1168330980.8213.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> i'm fighting with 4.1 and have on several servers several problems:
>>
>> - on one server no access to install-tool (php5.2) I debugged it and
>> after submitting correct password the access is granted, but on next page
>> load the cookie is overridden.
>> Seems that there is any problem with session and cookie handling in php
>> 5.2 ...
>
> Why do you use 5.2? It's obvioulsy not ready for production.
>
> Masi

Hi Masi,

the 5.2 has only the first problem with session and Cookie. I'm on a
mittwald-Server and they did the Update for me. At this point I didn't knew
about the problems, but now I will ask for an update.

The second Problem is not a php5-issue, it's with php4, so it is a real
Typo3-Issue
(Error: The main frontend extension "cms" was not loaded. Enable it in the
extension manager in the backend.)

vg  Steffen