[TYPO3-dev] several Problems with 4.1 Beta 2

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Mon Jan 8 21:10:15 CET 2007

Hi,

i'm fighting with 4.1 and have on several servers several problems:

- on one server no access to install-tool (php5.2) I debugged it and after
submitting correct password the access is granted, but on next page load the
cookie is overridden.
Seems that there is any problem with session and cookie handling in php 5.2

- on one server no FE is accessible, it says me:
Error: The main frontend extension "cms" was not loaded. Enable it in the
extension manager in the backend.

This happens on my local machine, when I set the extCache=0

I tried to enter the key cms in the localconf.php, but it has no effect.

What happens here ?

mg  Steffen