[TYPO3-dev] Top Area Applications

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Jan 4 14:37:16 CET 2007

Mike Morris kirjoitti:
> "Tapio Markula" <tapio.markula at atwebteam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1167910617.28224.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Mike Morris
>
>>> This is no plus for usability.
>>> If you have Dropdown or layer menu you can achieve the same
>> not the same because yo must always start from beginning!
>> That is very bad disadvantage and bad usability of dropdowns
>
> *maybe*
>
> But this is how you do it in windows, kde, mac....*everybody* is used to it

in the hci-group was discussion that new MS apps. use tabs.
Many people prefer tabs.

try even them dev_admin + dev_admin
in
http://t3test.xetpoint.com/typo3/
> Why change it and make everybody confused?

I don't understand, how you feel tabs confusing. They
are at some respects clearer because you see in one glance where you
are. Concering working with different modules, this is important.
If you browse web-sites that is not so important because you just visit
in some page.