[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 Performance

Steffen Mu"ller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Wed Feb 28 19:05:25 CET 2007

On 28.02.2007 15:34 Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Patrick Gaumond schrieb:
>> Steffen Muller & others wrote:
>>

>> ...lots of good stuff.
>>
>> Could I ask people interested in performance to take few minutes of
>> their time to make this central knowledge page on performance up to date?
>>
>> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Performance_tuning
>
> Let's begin and remove those pointless indices suggested on the page.

Better use them as an example to explain how to find good indices for a
certain TYPO3 instance.
We already have lots of indices in TYPO3 and I never found the benchmark
on which the decision to implement them was based. So explaining
build-in indices could be a good starting point, too.

--
cheers,
Steffen