[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 4.1 RC2 - pageBrowser with old treeview (not UL based)

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Wed Feb 28 01:42:46 CET 2007

Hi Benjamin,

> very good idea. But this will definetely won't make it into 4.1, since
> this would be another feature. I agree though, that we have this
> feature. Could you open up a bug at http://bugs.typo3.org and assign it
> to me. This will definetely make it into 4.2!

Hmm, to bad. Is the regular pagetree that different from other trees that they couldn't be rendered with the same library as base for it?  Or what is the reason why the regular pagetree is UL based and every other tree not?

I'll add it to bugtracker the next days and try to assign you.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch