[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 4.1 and skins

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sun Feb 25 20:26:20 CET 2007

Hey Tapio,

Tapio Markula wrote:
> Highligting and drag'ndrop don't work in Typo3 4.1 in skin_grey_2.
> What changes the skin would need to get them work again.

the pagetree has completely been changed. We don't use tables anymore.
everything is now done with an unordered list, which saves a lot of data
been transported every time.

Drag&Drop was rewritten, and has been outsourced to an external
javascript file as well.

Have a look in trunk in typo3/stylesheet.css and look at everything that
relates to "ul.tree" as well as "#dragIcon". Hope this helps!

--
greetings,
benni.