[TYPO3-dev] Page and List Ajaxed

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sun Feb 25 19:20:36 CET 2007

Martin Kutschker kirjoitti:
> Maximo Cuadros schrieb:
>> I am lost, u see the up and down buttons?
>
> No. In list I see a "positon element" button, which looks like the usual
> element buttons (rectangle filled with lines) with arrows. And I see the
> "move element" button (large arrows) where the up/down buttons used to
> be. The tooltip of this button is always "move element down in list".
>
> My point is that the old "position element" feature is obsolete as are
> the up/down buttons. But I would attach the AJAX functionality to the
> old "position element" button and remove the up/down buttons

old Up/down buttons might be usable with AJAX, when you have big
sample text and you can't move content to new position with one
movement. I would like to see move up/down with AJAX, when it would be
possible to move first some steps with then and final directly to
desired position.

AJAX for move up/cut/copy/hide/unhide and delete.
Paste needs reload.