[TYPO3-dev] RC2 + realurl

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Sun Feb 25 10:52:09 CET 2007

Hi Olivier,

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
>> something strange happens - after navigating in FE with realurl (all links
>> work) suddenly all realurl-pathes are deleted and no link works any longer.
>> Can anybody reproduce this ? I can't imagine what the reason is.
>
> We can confirm this behaviour.
>
> We think it happens on shortcuts pages with plugins in them.
> The CHASH gets built wronly somehow...
>
> We had not enough time to dig into this, but this has something to do with
> realurl and chashes...

Are you talking about one of the release candidates of TYPO3 4.1? So, do
you get any error messages like "&cHash empty" or "&cHash comparison
failed"?
The variable $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFoundOnCHashError'] was set
to true by default in TYPO3 4.1RC1. Thus, if there is a wrong/missing
cHash an error message will be shown.

I so, have a look to http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4940

olly
--