[TYPO3-dev] RC2 + realurl

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Sun Feb 25 00:46:38 CET 2007

"Olivier Dobberkau" <olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1172358078.4110.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> in Beitrag mailman.1.1172275161.32053.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de
> schrieb
> Steffen Kamper unter steffen at dislabs.de am 24.02.2007 0:59 Uhr:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> something strange happens - after navigating in FE with realurl (all
>> links
>> work) suddenly all realurl-pathes are deleted and no link works any
>> longer.
>> Can anybody reproduce this ? I can't imagine what the reason is.
>>
>> vg  Steffen
>
> We can confirm this behaviour.
>
> We think it happens on shortcuts pages with plugins in them.
> The CHASH gets built wronly somehow...
>
> We had not enough time to dig into this, but this has something to do with
> realurl and chashes...
>
> Olivier

ah ok. Now I can confirm this with RC1 too.
It's not only the links to news with cHashes, in my case also the normal
navigation fails.

I don't understand whats going on there, i will rebuild this on a test
server to make some debugs, but I don't know where to look at.
The chash is one thing, but deleting all entries is very strange.

I never have this problem using simulateStaticDocuments - so it must be a
realurl issue.

If anyone knows where to dig in i would be happy.

vg  Steffen