[TYPO3-dev] RC2 + realurl

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sat Feb 24 21:14:33 CET 2007

Jens Schmietendorf wrote:
> Oliver Hader schrieb:
>
>> Hi Steffen,
>>
>> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>
>>> no, there is no 404,. It's like ignorred links, you stay on the same page
>>> whole time.
>>>
>> And you're sure that this behaviour was introduced by TYPO3 4.1RC2?
>> Can you confirm that in 4.1RC1 or 4.1beta3 everything was fine?
>>

> Hi,
> seems that I have run into the same problem with my site.
> I`ve made a message to the bugtracker:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5062
>
> It`s not introduced with 4.1,
> my versions has been 4.0.3/4.0.4/4.0.5,
> all with the same problem.
>
> regards
> jenses

Hey,

I have seen the same on my site.
however in my case it was an configuration setting in combination
that somebody was accessing the domain without www.

I did setup mod_rewrite to redirect from:
http://domain.com to http://www.domain.com

and also did you setup config.rootpage_id correctly for each domain
including correct domain records?

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk