[TYPO3-dev] Page and List Ajaxed

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Fri Feb 23 14:07:12 CET 2007

Maximo Cuadros schrieb:
> Hi to all,
>
> I just finished the general features:
> - Page/Columns & Language sorting
> - Page/Columns & Language change column
> - Page/Columns & Language delete and hide
> - Page/Language change idioms
> - List sorting
> - List delete and hide
>
> Know bugs:
> - Page/Language when the lang i change the flags keep unchanged
> - Page/Language when the lang i change dont change the button "Copy
> contents from default language"
>

> For test proposes, check this installation:
> http://t3.mcuadros.es/typo3/
> User: typo3-dev
> Password: typo3-dev
>

> ASAP i will make a code clean  and make the patch.
>
> All comments are welcome.
>
> Best regards.
Hi!
First of all it's nice.
But there are some things left to be done I guess.
First is a minor "bug". If you click on a page in your ajax pagetree,
not the whole width of the pagetree item is marked, but only the text.
This doesn't look very nice and the text is not readable if you have
that blue background behind. Also your icons don't fit into the
background. So I guess the background has to be bigger..

Second is some major thing.. What about people with disabillities? Is it
possible to work with your ajax driven module even if the user is using
a screenreader or braillereader? I don't think so. (But I haven't test
it too..)
Well, you _must_ find a solution if you haven't done yet.

Third: It's nice to read that you are all so facinated by this feature.
We are too (if I can say that without asking the others ;) ). We means
in this case the HCI group / or HCI team. However: Before such a feature
comes into T3 it should be tested for usuability. It would be nice if
you can announce your feature in the hci list.

After it is tested by our HCI experts you can discuss on how to
integrate it into T3 4.2. Before this is not done, it wouldn't be a good
idea to integrate it yet.

Well I hope I didn't say anything wrong or disappointing, but it's
really important to test things for usuability too. Not only because T3
4.X is meant as a usuability branch.

So some last private words: I don't want to wait for your feature!
Please, i mean _PLEASE_ get it into the core.. :D I think it's really a
feature that gets T3 to a higher level.

Greetings
Andreas