[TYPO3-dev] Page and List Ajaxed

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Fri Feb 23 10:40:08 CET 2007

Maximo Cuadros schrieb:
> I am lost, u see the up and down buttons?

No. In list I see a "positon element" button, which looks like the usual
element buttons (rectangle filled with lines) with arrows. And I see the
"move element" button (large arrows) where the up/down buttons used to
be. The tooltip of this button is always "move element down in list".

My point is that the old "position element" feature is obsolete as are
the up/down buttons. But I would attach the AJAX functionality to the
old "position element" button and remove the up/down buttons (in
Web>List and Web>Page).

Masi

PS: Does your code use Protptype/script.aculo.us or XAJAX or yet another
AJAX-library?