[TYPO3-dev] Page and List Ajaxed

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Fri Feb 23 01:54:22 CET 2007

Hey Maximo,

as before: this is really, really good stuff! The drag&drop works so
nice now!
We still have to figure out a couple of things (I still feel like the
List page is not intuitive; if you use the clickmenu and hide a content
item, the page still gets reloaded) and fit it to the BE skin, so it
looks more "built in".

I think I can make some time to go over your code late next week, can
you provide me with the patches for that (maybe next Wednesday)?

I'll also test it extensively in IE 5.5 & up, FF 2 and Konqueror.

Great stuff!

--
greetings,
benni.