[TYPO3-dev] typo3 4.1 RC2 - EM not working anymore?

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Thu Feb 22 17:02:37 CET 2007

Hi list,

I just installed the RC2 on a dev-system and now the EM doesn't work anymore. Cleared typo3temp, dropped and recreated the table 'cache_extensions' and then I had to wait 5 minutes until the import completed. It told me that 15xx extensions where imported (before the update there were 2200 or so), but no extensions are found when I search for them. I activated the flag to search ALL extensions, not only the reviewed. If I stick to only the reviewed - then a search result is showing up, but gives me not the needed extensions though.

I guess the patch from Karsten Dambekalns 2 days ago causes this bug.

Can anybody else confirm this or is something wrong with my installation?
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch