[TYPO3-dev] login_confirmed hook

Guus Leeuw jr. guus.leeuw at guusleeuwit.com
Thu Feb 22 12:53:44 CET 2007

Hello,

For a subset of my website, I want to be able to show logged in users when
their password expires.

Setup is typo3 v4 +newloginbox, so I have the hook login_confirmed
available.

I can see how I could show password expiration date for a subset of pages,
simply by checking the pid or uid of the page that is displayed. No problem.

The question though is: How can I register my own function for this hook,
*without* the need to develop a complete extension? Is that possible at all?

Thanks,

Guus