[TYPO3-dev] Writing to page type <> 0

Christian Lerrahn (Cerebrum) christian.lerrahn at cerebrum.com.au
Mon Feb 19 13:59:30 CET 2007

Hi Joey,
hi Wolfgang,
thanks for these insights. I never thought that you would use an
additional trigger to get this to work. However, these explanations
still use me with the question why my plugin would be considered an
"Unredered content element" in a wrong context if apparently it doesn't
matter to the extension. Is it just that the core would ignore the
extensions output if it doesn't come with the appropriate TS?
"Unrendered" gives the impression that the plugin did refuse to provide
input but, of course, it could also just never have been called.

In any case that has clarified things a lot for me. Thanks for that.

Cheers,
Christian