[TYPO3-dev] Backend ajax: mID approach

Maximo Cuadros mcuadros at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 01:41:02 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

The name mID i dont know if will be the release name because, mID is
just Maximo ID. hehehehe, maybe a name with  more significance  could
be used.

AJAX mID, is a method to make all the ajax requests performed by
backend. Is similar to eiD

The pro'ss are:
- More standardized developments
- More secure, because the developers u need use this hook and not
make the whole implementation where can be less secure.
- Support be extended by extensions.

The contra's can be:
- The developers need learns about something more.
- Maybe less flexible

Best regards.