[TYPO3-dev] typolink und JSWindow

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Sat Feb 10 08:38:59 CET 2007

Steffen Kamper kirjoitti:
> "Tapio Markula" <tapio.markula at atwebteam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1171059495.12912.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Steffen Kamper kirjoitti:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I use on a page popup-Links with JSWindow. The problem is, that all links
>>> are referenced to the same window, i need a window for each link.
>>> I had a look to tslib.page_content and found
>>>
>>> $onClick="vHWin=window.open('".$GLOBALS['TSFE']->baseUrlWrap($finalTagParts['url'])."','FEopenLink','".$JSwindowParams."');vHWin.focus();return
>>> false;";
>>>
>>> so if i got the right point this is not possible cause vHWin is
>>> hardcoded.
>>>
>>> Before i patch this - does anyone has a better idea ? I want to have
>>> typolink cause i need to keep the params flexible, so they are given from
>>> TS.
>>> imageLinkWrap has this feature with JSWindow.newWindow=1
>>>
>>> vg  Steffen
>> I have proposed in this list a new link type - JavaScript
>> to get for links easily JavaScript commands.
>
> hi Tapio,
>
> why new link type ?

how you otherwise set href="javascript:...."
or href="#" onclick="..."
instead of normal link i menu

Also e-mail link works bad - opens blank page.

Both cases Typo3 should *not* generate page address
like ?id=123 but *replace* the page address
with something else. that should be done automatic
without need of making some TS tricks in menu.