[TYPO3-dev] RealURL: The same speaking URL for different pages

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Thu Feb 8 20:05:18 CET 2007

Hi Dimitry,

> Franz Koch wrote:
>> You could write a little extension that enables the needed extra field
>> also for pagetype 'standard' or simply set the default pagetype to
>> advanced (either in userTSConfig or pageTSConfig - not sure).
>
> No need for extension I think. It should be possible to display those
> fields using TSConfig/types:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsconfig/4.0.0/view/1/3/#id2799944

Are you sure? You can disable/blind options, yes, but enable for a specific page type? I read the tsconfig part you refer too, but I think you can only change certain parameters for the TCA field that acts as type switch. Even if you can enable certain fields, you can't say on which position they should appear, so an extension might be the nicer solution in my eyes. At least for my needs it was the better solution as I also changed some labels which (as far as I know) you can't with tsconfig (except of dropdowns).

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch