[TYPO3-dev] RealURL: The same speaking URL for different pages

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Thu Feb 8 15:38:16 CET 2007

Hi,

> There are several pages having exactly the same name; RealURL maps all of
> them to the same Speaking URL, so not all pages are accessible.
>
> id 1000: http://site/page-name/
> id 1001: http://site/page-name/
> id 1002: http://site/page-name/
>
> Is there some configuration option for RealURL to fix Speaking URL somehow,
> e.g:
>
> id 1000: http://site/page-name/
> id 1001: http://site/page-name-1/
> id 1002: http://site/page-name-2/

it should work for pages in different domains on the same typo3 installation (as the manual says) - but inside the same domain? - I don't think so. Does it even make sense to have multiple pages with the same name? If they only should have the same name in the menu, you can name the pagetitles different (so realurl respects them) and simply change the menu title of the page. But it's always the same work to do -> switch page to advanced and add a additional field - just like Dimitry mentioned for the path-segment.

You could write a little extension that enables the needed extra field also for pagetype 'standard' or simply set the default pagetype to advanced (either in userTSConfig or pageTSConfig - not sure).

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch