[TYPO3-dev] Announcing 4.1 Release Candidate 1

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Thu Feb 8 15:09:24 CET 2007

Hi,

just did some testing with RC1. Looks quite good. Just a question if it the following is a bug or more a missing feature, or nothing at all.

I'm using current cal-SVN version with RC1. Cal records use mm-fields to f.e. add multiple fe-users as 'notification users' to events - just as other extensions use mm-fields. When editing the records everything looks and works quite fine.
But if I switch to list view and change the visible fields for the records to also show the content of some mm-fields, the content is always '0' - even if there are mm-records added in that field.
This is the same for other mm-fields. Is this behavior a bug or more a missing feature? Is there a way to display the mm-related records in list view? The TCA provides the necessary setup.

Would be cool if this would make it into 4.1 if you consider it as bug (which it is in my eyes, because the list view ignores the mm-relations).

Thanks.
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch