[TYPO3-dev] Where clipboard data is saved?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Feb 8 15:00:06 CET 2007

Martin Kutschker kirjoitti:
> Olivier Dobberkau schrieb:
>> in Beitrag mailman.1.1170936115.10914.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de
>> schrieb
>> Tapio Markula unter tapio.markula at atwebteam.com am 08.02.2007 13:00 Uhr:
>>

>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Where clipboard data is saved?
>>> If not cleared it is available in next session.
>>> Then saved somewhere, but where?
>>

>> Hello Tapio.
>>
>> As always in Userconfigfield of the  Backenduser.
>
> Why as always? It would seem more natural to look eg in session data.
>
> Masi

I looked first session cookie - it just have short hash.
But setting
$_GET
from $_GET params, which has been parsed through t3lib_div::_GET();
works - and *can't* ever be a security flaw,
because the value is *always* went trought the t3lib_div::_GET() function.
On the base of safe and checked $_GET param has just set another $_GET
variable - which must be safe!