[TYPO3-dev] GLOBALS[TSFE] is not available

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Feb 8 11:58:10 CET 2007

Karol Dabrowski kirjoitti:
> R. Moorman wrote:
>> What kind of script are you trying to code then? And when is it supposed
>> to be called?
>
> I'm coding inside typo3/alt_doc.php file (I need a reaction for saving content - to know who is editing). When I'm writing $GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['username'] inside of it - script didn't see this variable.
> Regards

What are you actually trying. I have added for alt_doc.php many nice
features - which are automatic incompatible with your changes.
To know who is editing is saved in $BE_USER variable and that is
available for alt_doc.php

If you need that for fe user, maybe using simulatebe plugin could help
but direct knowing FE user doesn't succeed.