[TYPO3-dev] Type "stdWrap" for IMG_RESOURCE.minW and .minH

Joerg Wagner jwagner at digilog.de
Thu Feb 8 05:41:04 CET 2007

Hello dev team!

As a new Typo3 version is under work, I humbly ask, whether it would be
finally possible to implement the following very simple feature request
(needed code change already contained in the request!):
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2830

This request asks to give the TS properties IMG_RESOURCE.minW and .minH the
same features as those of their counterparts .maxW and .maxH. The latter are
of type "pixel/stdWrap" while minW and minH are currently only of type
"pixel". The missing stdWrap type can be a big drawback when doing image
size calculations in TS.

This change is actually very simple to implement, as the report already
contains the needed patch to the core system. I use it since 4.0 beta 1 and
it works like a charm even in 4.0.4. There are only 2 lines of code to
change and the changes are completely identical to the coding of the maxW
and maxH properties, so there is no risk of any side effects.

Would be great if you could consider that, it is actually only some minutes
of work.
Thanks a lot!
--
Jörg Wagner