[TYPO3-dev] Integration of gb_bedraganddrop into the Core

Maximo Cuadros mcuadros at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 18:58:50 CET 2007

About  alt_doc_ajax.php.

Hi , i have a few questions about the php  alt_doc_ajax.php, i think
that this class can be useful on general and not use to use with
t3lib_TCEforms for example i need use with t3lib_TCEmain for example.

I think that can be possible add another param to the post to the
javascript call to select witch object will make ajax actions.

I can change this class to do this and leave the t3lib_TCEforms as default.

What i should do?

Best regards.