[TYPO3-dev] Creating links with typeNum using simulateStaticDocuments

Mon Feb 5 08:26:49 CET 2007

Am Sun, 04 Feb 2007 18:08:30 +0100 schrieb Oliver Klee:
> Hi,
>
> for a site, I'm using simulateStaticDocuments. Now I also use typeNum to
> create different output (in this case, CSV). Yet creating links to pages
> with a non-default type using pi_linkTP fails if I provide the type as
> another parameter.

Hi Oliver,

I also suggest to use typolink directly. All pibase functions are just
wrapping functions around it. Each is limited. They are originally
designed to make typolink handling easier, but pratice shows you, that
they miss this target.

TSref tells about type with the "parameter" property of typolink:

<quote>
Now the input can be an alias or page-id. If the input is an integer it's
a page-id, if it's two comma separated integers, it's a id/type pair, else
it's an alias. For page-id's or aliases you can prepend a "#" mark with a
number indication tt_content record number on the page to jump to! (if
.section-property is present, it overrides this).
</quote>

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.0.0/view/5/8/

Regards

Elmar