[TYPO3-dev] Creating links with typeNum using simulateStaticDocuments

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Sun Feb 4 21:17:13 CET 2007

"Oliver Hader" <oh at inpublica.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1170614446.6561.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Oliver,
>
> Oliver Klee wrote:
>> for a site, I'm using simulateStaticDocuments. Now I also use typeNum to
>> create different output (in this case, CSV). Yet creating links to pages
>> with a non-default type using pi_linkTP fails if I provide the type as
>> another parameter.
>>
>> The resulting links look like this:
>>
>> 6.html&?type=4
>> instead of
>> 6.4.html
>>
>> What can I do to make this work?
>
> As Steffen suggested, I'd also use typolink. Have a look to the
> discussion at http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4564
>

> olly
> --
> Oliver Hader
> http://inpublica.de/

this looks like inconsequent handling of parameters, cause type is an
additional Param.
So it seems only to be handled correct when it's part of parameter, like the
wrapping solution.
I don't understand the reason, but may be we have to dig the core to find
out.

In any case the linking methods should be improved, you see by lot of posts
here the probs with pi_base or special params or the (indiscutable) loss of
speed which ries posted and measured.
For the developer it's also very confusing having several link functions,
which in the end only produce links.

vg  Steffen