[TYPO3-dev] edit single items in mthfeedit

Gerrit Kamp gerrit.kamp at kampconsulting.com
Thu Feb 1 04:48:40 CET 2007

Team,

I am using the mthfeedit extension to create FE forms with RTE and that
works quite good. One thing I struggle with is to get an individual record
shown in the 'edit' mode, and not the 'edit' menu. I use it so that FE Users
can update a few of their own fields, so there is no point in presenting
them with a list of records (which, due to my settings is only their own
record anyway). I have this in TS Setup:

plugin.tx_kcmodels_pi5.mthfeedit{

            debug = 1

            rU = 10

            table = fe_users

            pid = 10

            edit{

                        fields =
tx_kcmodels_experience,tx_kcmodels_modelcomments,tx_kcmodels_travel,tx_kcmod
els_languages

                        show_fields =
tx_kcmodels_experience,tx_kcmodels_modelcomments,tx_kcmodels_travel,tx_kcmod
els_languages

            }

            allowedGroups = 4

            delete = 0

            requireLogin = 1

            create = 0

}

And this in my class before I instantiate mthfeedit:

                        $this->conf['mthfeedit.']['rU']=$this->userID;
(which I defined earlier)

                        $this->conf['mthfeedit.']['cmd']='edit';

                        $this->conf['mthfeedit.']['no_cache']='1';

                        $this->conf['mthfeedit.']['no_header']='1';

                        $this->conf['mthfeedit.']['clearCacheOfPages']='1';

Anybody any idea if it is possible to edit an individual record without the
menu, and how to do that?

Thanks!

Gerrit