[TYPO3-dev] bugtracker - what happened here?

Andreas Rieser A.Rieser at T3site.com
Thu Feb 1 04:11:56 CET 2007

Hello everybody!

I checked emails and was wondering why I got an reminder for a bug that
I never even read before...

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3969

Check the issue history! What happened here?
Is it right, that somebody is able to add everybody - just a guess - in
the bugtracker to monitor an issue?

And then he could send an email like this to everybody using the reminder?

---snip
On 31.01.07 20:44, Andreas Jonderko  sent you this reminder about:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3969

hello,
please inlcude my solution for this problem (0003969) in the next
release. It
works fine with no problems.

best regards,
anj
---snip

I'm not that used to the bugtracker - maybe someone can help me out with
that. Perhaps this is not a bug - well, I'm confused =)