[TYPO3-dev] Rendering of cObj->cObjGetSingle && cObj->RECORDS

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Aug 9 12:37:09 CEST 2007

>> just to check if the RECORDS can be rendered at all.
>
> sorry missed that:
> with
> $TS['conf.']['conf.']['tt_content'] = 'TEXT';
> $TS['conf.']['conf.']['tt_content.']['field'] = 'uid';
>
> I get all ids so this should be fine but I don't get the content of
> plugins.

These are usually rendered using the plugin.whatever section of the TS tree
and I guess this is not available as well. You have to make sure that all
the necessary parts of the TS tree will be available if you want to render
anything based on "hardcoded" TS as shown in your example.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de