[TYPO3-dev] Rendering of cObj->cObjGetSingle && cObj->RECORDS

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Thu Aug 9 11:30:48 CEST 2007

Hi Joey,
JoH asenau wrote:
> Of corse not since, you haven't got the the tt_content definition available
> while doing that.

sorry still only the header visible and not the plugin content.

I still don't get it why I only get the content of plugins like tt_news
(not a single news record but e.g. latest plugin). if I use a) pure TS
or b) "Insert records" and not with cObj->cObjGetSingle because the
$conf is in *all* cases the same because it is hardcoded *inside* the
function RECORDS() (class.tslib_content.php).

I also tried to make an instance of tslib_cObj but still no content.

What am I missing?
thanks a lot

Georg