[TYPO3-dev] Bug 1378: hardcoded fileicon path, why is it closed without fixing?

Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] mathias at typo3.org
Fri Apr 27 11:40:31 CEST 2007

Franz Koch schrieb:
> Who actually uses the iconCObject to simply change the iconPath
 > (without any further processing of preview-images
 > etc.) and doesn't think this is oversized?

I do.
Basically I get your point.
But what we do now is the following:
There IS a functionality, that does what you need (flexible, so you call
it oversized).
If we now add the diff there are suddenly TWO ways of doing things and
while you might be satisfied with the solution other people will come up
with the point "why are there two ways of doing the same thing? I am
confused, I hate TYPO3 and all of you" (little overrated, but you get
the point ;-))

peace
Mattes