[TYPO3-dev] Creating ext. - how to split table information on tabs

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Thu Apr 26 13:38:17 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen skrev:
> JoH asenau skrev:
>>> Im creating an extension with a table that holds a lot of information.
>>> How do I divide the info on several tabs? So headline, text will be on
>>> one tab, images on a second tab and several other choices on a third
>>> tab and so on?
>>
>> FE => Just do it the way you prefer it
>> BE => Use dividers2Tabs
>>
>> Usually your BE forms are based on different boxes split by dividers and
>> containing a certain number of different fields. By enabling the
>> dividers2Tabs option each box will be a tab still containing the same
>> fields.
>>
>> There were some issues regarding multilanguage and RTE handling
>> though, so
>> you should take a look at the bug tracker if they are solved or not.
>>
>> Joey
>>
> thx. I will look into it.
> /BB
Hi

I cant make it work.

Here is what I have done so far:

In the file ext_tables.php I have added some --div-- like this:

"feInterface" => array (
		"fe_admin_fieldList" => "sys_language_uid, l18n_parent,
l18n_diffsource, hidden, titel, omraade, kort_beskrivelse, beskrivelse,
--div--; Billeder, billede, luftfoto, bykort, --div--;Faciliteter,
cykelrum, kaelderrum, toerrerum, barnevognsrum, trappevask, husdyrhund,
husdyrkat, organisation,--div--;Adresser/Afstande, afstande, adresser",
	)

And set 'dividers2tabs' => 1, in the ctrl array.

What am I missing?

Another thing, when I edit a content element, text with image, there is
also no tabs. Im pretty sure there has been.

I have the tt_news plugin installed and there are tabs when editing a
news element.

/BB