[TYPO3-dev] General data display

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Apr 24 09:26:35 CEST 2007

Hi all,

At last year's Developer Days I held a talk about the need for some
universal set of tools to display any kind of data inside TYPO3. I
didn't have time to really follow up on this, but various extensions
have been appearing that fill part of the gaps. In particular is "DB
Integration" (key: wfqbe) by Mauro Lorenzutti. He will be at T3DD07
presenting his extension. So if you were interested in the topic last
year, you may want to attend that presentation.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter