[TYPO3-dev] Typo3.org not valid anything.

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 02:33:43 CEST 2007

Hi Kasper,

On 4/22/07, Kasper Ligaard <ligaard at daimi.au.dk> wrote:
> Elmar Hinz skrev:
> > By typcoscript you can turn off all generated headers and set your own. See
> >
> > http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.0.0/view/7/3/
> >
> >  * disableAllHeaderCode
>
> Yes, but I was hoping from some help from my favorite CMS :-)

Search the archives of this list for this issue. Though this problem
would be relatively simple to solve--e.g. set a constant to ' /' or ''
depending on doctype and include it at the end of all link, img, meta,
input, hr and br elements that TYPO3 outputs--the prevailing attitude
seems to be that HTML 4.01 is dead (and no amount of evidence to the
contrary seems able to dislodge that odd notion among the core devs).

At this moment, your only options for real html in TYPO3 are a) hack
the source, or b) post-process the output with Tidy.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/