[TYPO3-dev] country_zone field, which is dependent on the selected country

kajoe00 at gmx.de kajoe00 at gmx.de
Sun Apr 22 15:33:33 CEST 2007

Hello Jeff,

I stick on the same problem.  I would be very lucky if you could give me more detailed hint how you have solved the problem. I also ask me how i could achieve to select not all, but only a selection of countries of my choice configured in the tca. i am wondering why something like "static_countries.cn_currency_iso_3=EUR" doesn`t function. I would be very pleased if you could give me an answer, so i do not need to waste this sunny day only with this kind of topic.

greetings

pehape