[TYPO3-dev] Setting a extension 'view' to not-cache without piVars, cHash but with addPItoST43 cache=1

Jonas Dübi admin at commandline.ch
Tue Apr 17 10:54:48 CEST 2007

Hello

I'v got an extension with cache enabled.

That works fine for all the views which should be cached, which get a
cHash or have special piVars.

I have a flexform where you can select a view (List, Detal...) and one
of this views shouldn't be cached in any case. I tried to set
$this->pi_USER_INT_obj = 1 for this view, but it doesn't help.

Is there any way to decide if a special view of an extension shouldn't
be cached in a special case which is not set by piVars or cHash? Or do I
have to make a separate pi2 for this view?

Greetings Jonas