[TYPO3-dev] Fight the no_cache parameter

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Tue Apr 17 09:09:13 CEST 2007

Am Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:36:58 +0200 schrieb John Angel:

> Hi Joey,
>

>> This all can be done within one single USER element containing a COA or a
>> CASE with USER and USER_INT as subelements.
>

> This is very interesting approach. Have you tested is successfully?
>
> If yes, can you provide simple pure PHP example? E.g. using two methods -
> cached and not-cached based on something and main function showing how to
> call them?
>
> Thanks,
> John

Hi John,

did I really forget to post this link for you within this thread? ;-)

Well I do it again.

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/efaq/0.1.5/info/configurations%252Fsetup.txt/

Regards

Elmar