[TYPO3-dev] Creating ext. - how to split table information on tabs

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Apr 16 16:15:17 CEST 2007

> Im creating an extension with a table that holds a lot of information.
> How do I divide the info on several tabs? So headline, text will be on
> one tab, images on a second tab and several other choices on a third
> tab and so on?

FE => Just do it the way you prefer it
BE => Use dividers2Tabs

Usually your BE forms are based on different boxes split by dividers and
containing a certain number of different fields. By enabling the
dividers2Tabs option each box will be a tab still containing the same
fields.

There were some issues regarding multilanguage and RTE handling though, so
you should take a look at the bug tracker if they are solved or not.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de