[TYPO3-dev] Coordinating usage of prototype and Co.

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Thu Apr 12 19:19:27 CEST 2007

Hu I see,

So the key to the problem is the key in the header array ;)
Thank you for your quick answer !!

But this method looks a little uncertain to me, as you have to know the
key associated to the lib you want to insert ( and we all know that
developpers rarely care about being standard :D )

and what about using the home url of the library as a key ?
Well it still looks weak :(

I can't believe that such a simple thing can be such a big problem
because of a lack of coordination :(

Benjamin, you seem to be in touch with the core team on this point,
what's their plan about this ?

Jerome Schneider