[TYPO3-dev] Rights for Content Elements

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Apr 12 15:46:15 CEST 2007

Steffen Kamper kirjoitti:
 > "Martin Kutschker" <Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1176376322.10573.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
cannot make patches in unified diff format :(
 >>> that's not a problem - if he has an alternative file, i can make a
diff.
 >> The GNU DiffUtils are available for Windows (as binary).
 >>
 >> The real point is that Tapio has all his changes put together in a
bunch of XLCASS extensions that modify the UI in various ways. It's
nearly impossible to extract a single diff.

 >> Masi
 >
 > so Tapio - please make the changes in the original page module
available in svn, so we can make the diff

in the orginal class.tx_cms_layout.php

     // Render control panel for the element:
             if ($this->tt_contentConfig['showCommands'] &&
$this->doEdit)    {

adding new condition

if
($GLOBALS['BE_USER']->recordEditAccessInternals('tt_content',$this->tt_contentData['nextThree'][$row['uid']])
             && $this->tt_contentConfig['showCommands'] && $this->doEdit) {

works at least for content types.
Endeed presumably doesn't work if added with hook extra conditions for
alt_doc.php.

In addition need to
1) Disable contextual menu!
2) Disable link from header
3) Disable link from sample texts

Done in evaluation version of my plugin. Relative easy to change
in core file. Have Dmitry remembered those too?