[TYPO3-dev] Weird caching problem?

Christian Lerrahn christian.lerrahn at cerebrum.com.au
Wed Apr 11 12:41:23 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry,
On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:03:30 +0300
Dmitry Dulepov <9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com> wrote:

> Christian Lerrahn (Cerebrum) wrote:
> > The extension is set to USER_INT in its source code.
>
> How exactly? if though $this, than this is wrong because it
> does not really make it USER_INT. Make it USERINT in your TS setup.

Ok, I already assumed that before. However, just as a test I also uset
set_no_cache() in the extension with the same result. Actually all this
might not have anything to do with caching at all. But I have run out
of other ideas... :( What mainly puzzles me is that I can get the right
kind of result on first load but the blank page on the second load?
This seems to be independent from any kind of caching settings.

Christian