[TYPO3-dev] Speeding up Typo3

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:43:16 CEST 2007

Hi!

John Angel wrote:
> - Replace DELETE FROM with faster TRUNCATE TABLE:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5370

Truncate has the same speed as delete on Innodb.

> - TemplaVoila: Disable rendering of non-mapped objects
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4753

This one is in my TODO list but it will have an option, which is
"rendering on" by default for compatibility with previous versions.

> - Distributing uploaded images to multiple directories:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4350

Idea is good but clean-up may be difficult.

As to realurl, I will take a look after t3dd07.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs