[TYPO3-dev] Let's rate!

Widmann, Manfred mpunktw at gmx.net
Fri Apr 6 13:26:57 CEST 2007

Why comparing missing rates with missing documents? Both isn't ok and we
should work to settle both. Isn't it a bit childish to say "I'll rate the
ext - but little Anni has to doc it first?"

best
Manfred

+1 for rating and +1 for documenting!
news:mailman.1.1175068289.1471.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...