[TYPO3-dev] The future of 4.x Extension Translation Handling?

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu Apr 5 21:32:12 CEST 2007

Franz Holzinger a écrit :

> No this is correct. Extension authors may handle translations in the
> future until a better solution will be working.

Wrong again. Extension authors still handle the translations for their
extension again at the moment. Or is anything working now with
translation handling and TER2? I do not see any chance for an extension
author to upload the translation outside of the locallang files. And
others cannot translate anything, too, if they do not send the texts to
the extension authors.

- Franz