[TYPO3-dev] set_no_cache is bad. What's next?

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Mon Apr 2 01:53:50 CEST 2007

"Elmar HInz" <elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1175451761.29152.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>>> Error
>>>
>>> You don't have cHash in a form, so you can't cache the search result.
>>>
>> oh yes i have, if i use the action url that i generated.
>> Only using an USER i can't react on submitting the form because the page
>> will come from cache.
>>

> Yes, you can put a cHash into the action url. But the cHash only counts
> for the parameters already compiled into the action url. It is quite
> useless for the parameters you select inside the form.
>
> As the action is the same, you always get the same page from cache or you
> fall back to the default page, depending on the question if you have a GET
> or POST parameter. However it is quite useless. You can't cache form
> input, forms are always dynamic.
>
> Elmar

Hi Elmar,

in my example i enforced a never used cHash by adding a piVar t=time()
This is not a good method, but it works to get a never used cHash.

So thinking again piVars are combination of Get and Post-Vars, so may be the
same result with

$markerArray['###ACTION###']=$this->pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url($this->piVars,1);

Now we fit the combination, by calling the form with a combination we had
before, we get the same cHash, and of coarse the same result page - am i
right?

vg  Steffen